Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas.
Photos below show a recently fitted wet room in the colour 4254 Danube.
Available in 8 aqueous and subtle colours, this carborundum-free safety flooring range features slip resistant particles in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas.
Ideally suited for continually wet and barefoot areas where there is continual running water and a requirement for enhanced slip resistance. Ideal for commercial and residential areas and areas where barefoot & footwear is worn – including walk-in showers, hydrotherapy areas, changing rooms and indoor swimming pool surrounds. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing & leisure sectors.
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot and continually wet areas
- Independently assessed by British Board of agreement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- 8 subtle & sophisticated colourways designed to meet modern interior trends
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring featuring coloured quartz, aluminium oxide & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*