Here at The Floor Barn Ltd our preferred Laminate flooring brand is the lead manufacturer Balterio.
Balterio is known for its beautiful and exciting, stunning laminate collections, such as the very hardwearing 12mm Fortissimo range. Other ranges include the parquet style Dolce Vita collection and the Stretto range with its narrow planks and revolutionary micro V-groove join.
Our best selling product is Quattro Eight – Oak Barrique
Balterio, Quattro Eight is an 8mm Laminate Flooring. Quattro Eight combines style, tradition and budget in one beautiful collection.
A Quattro Eight floor is a great quality solution in every interior, for a reasonable price. It is an instant classic in your home. No need to say more.
Regular cleaning is the key to keeping your wooden, laminate & vinyl floors at its best. By following our step-by-step instructions on preventive care measures and daily floor care, your floor will retain its beauty for years to come.
General Floor Care Tips
Use water sparingly while cleaning your wooden floors.
- Make sure to soak up liquid spills immediately as excessive water causes the floors to swell.
- Avoid wax, vinegar and “all-purpose” cleaners, since they dull the floor’s finish.
- Do not let sand, dirt or grit build up.
- Vacuum or sweep your floors once every week.
- Place mats or rugs near doorways and in high trafficked pathways to trap sand and grit.
- Use protective pads or caps on furniture.
- Trim your pet’s claws to help avoid scratches on the floor.
Regular Floor Care
- When your floor looks dirty, spray it with the appropriate floor cleaner to dissolve the dirt.
- Wipe the floor clean using a microfibre cleaning pad on your mop.
- Rinse the pad in water as it becomes soiled and wring it thoroughly before continuing to clean.
- Excessively soiled pads may be laundered.