PARQUET STYLE FLOORING – CAVALIO HERRINGBONE LVT
Luxury Vinyl tiles is one of the most must have floors of 2021. The Classic waxed Oak in the Conceptline range feature in the images below.
The customer requested a bespoke fit. The planks made for a client as a Cavalio herringbone lvt design.
LVT is ideal for homes, offices and commercial settings. Cavalio vinyl tiles are practical, attractive and designed to meet the demands of busy lives. You can select from a wide range of options and designs including herringbone, parquet and multi-directional flooring. For flooring that echoes the appearance of natural materials like fruit wood, natural wood, slate or stone, look no further than the Conceptline and Projectline ranges. Get in touch with us at The Floor Barn Ltd.
For further information please click and follow the link below to direct you to Cavalio’s website.
All planks and tiles in the Cavalio collection feature a polyurethane
surface treatment to help protect your floor from everyday wear,
ensuring the optimum long-term performance of your floor. To keep
your Cavalio floor looking as good as the day it was installed, we
recommend you follow the below floorcare guidelines.
Day to Day Cleaning:
- Install a good quality entrance mat by exterior doors to collect loose
dirt and grit.
- The application of a suitable floor polish is advisable to assist with ongoing maintenance.
- Sweep or vacuum your floor every day
- Regularly use a fresh mop and neutral cleaning solutions to evenly clean your floor. Remember to collect and dispel all excess fluid into your mop bucket.
- Address spillages as soon as you can to reduce the risk of staining or causing slips.
- Insert protective pads and cups under furniture to protect your floor from scratches and indentations.
- Regularly trim your pets claws to help avoid scratching.
- Dragging furniture with unprotected feet across the floor will damage any flooring.
- Using abrasive liquids or metal scouring pads to aid cleaning can damage the floor.
- DO NOT – Clean the floor with solvents, caustic detergents, washing up liquids, soap powders, bleach, furniture polishes, petroleum based products, pine gels, stain removers or highly coloured products. Such products may make the floor slippery or cause permanent damage.