Grip Supreme – Vinyl by Leoline
- 5 year guarantee (standard backing)
- 7 year guarantee (felt backing)
- Total thickness: 2.8mm (standard), 2.5mm (felt).
- Impact sound reduction: 18db (standard), 16db (felt).
- Hygienic, easy to clean surface with natural look and feel.
- Slip resistance rating: R10.
- Loose lay max area: 12m² (standard), 20m² (felt).
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating in both backing variations.
- Felt back option available, which smooths out any sub floor irregularities!
- General domestic rating, making Grip Supreme suitable for most locations in the home.
Below is a recent bathroom project using The Grip Supreme Vinyl flooring from Leoline.
As you can see from the photos viewed the flooring looks absolutely stunning.
Below are other Leoline products available.
These products show how vinyl flooring can resemble the natural designs you love. The authentic looking wood designs will make any room look amazing. You can even feel safer thanks to an R10 slip resistance rating.
These products offer you many wood and stone designs. You can enjoy the classiness of these natural looks without high maintenance requirements. The flooring also has excellent acoustic insulation properties:
- 20db Super acoustic rating
- Tog rating 0.36
And the floor will last you at least 10 years.
Leoline Quartz Pro PU
The Leoline Quartz Pro PU range is contract grade flooring with a difference. Pick from the variety of stunning colours and your office, shop or home can get an upgrade overnight. The 0.4mm wear layer will serve you well for up to 15 years.
Please also see our Vinyl Page for more Info